R&S carries many brands of remote control transmitters and receivers including Doorking MicroPlus, MicroClik, Multi-Code, Linear, MegaCode, Craftsman, Genie, Liftmaster, Marantec and more in both single button and multi-button models. Call R&S for more info.
Doorking Model 1812 Classic
The model 1812 is a unique telephone intercom system that allows homeowners to use their telephone as an intercom to speak to a guest at a front door or gate without the necessity to pay for an additional telephone line at their home. With its “intercom mode” programming feature, the 1812 can also be connected to a PBX or KSU type system, making it ideal for small businesses to control access through a single door or gate. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone. The 1812 is available in both surface and flush mount designs and includes the DKS auto-programming software for Windows, allowing homeowners to program the system right from their home computer.
The 1812 is available in three distinct styles: Surface mount, Flush mount and Wall mount. Camera kits available. Wireless kits available for 1812 Access Plus model.
- PC Programmable.
- Distinctive double ring identifies visitor calls from regular calls.
- Call waiting.
- Call forwarding.
- 3 preprogrammed call out telephone numbers.
- “Do Not Disturb” time zone.
- Hold open time zones.
- Built-in time clock.
- Entry code time zones.
- “Flash” entry code.
- LED lighted keypad.
- 2 relays for door/gate control.
Doorking 1835 PC Programmable
The Model 1835 is an ideal telephone entry system suited for apartment and gated community applications as well as office buildings and industrial sites that have a separate access control system, or require telephone entry only. The single-line LCD display features big 1/2-inch characters for easy viewing and your personalized message scrolls across the screen from right to left when the system is not in use. Our unique “One Touch” CALL button makes this system one of the easiest to use on the market today! The built-in electronic directory, easy to use Remote Account Manager programming software, card reader interface and expandability options make this unit an ideal choice for those applications with a large number of system users and entry locations. Up to 16 card readers can be interfaced with the 1835 to provide access control. Additionally, our elevator control module restricts which floors a guest or system users have access to, making it an ideal system for high rise buildings. For additional security, the 1835 allows you to monitor activity AS IT HAPPENS on your computer display (requires RS-232 connection), and with our anti-pass back memory, you can enable a TRUE anti-pass back system in one of three different configurations; passive, active and trap.
The 1835 Telephone Entry & Access Control System can be connected for voice and programming by any of these methods:
- Cellular 4G-LTE service (note 1)
- VoIP (note 2)
- Wireless (note 3)
- POTS – Plain Old Telephone Service (note 4)
Note 1: Requires DKS Cellular subscription and 1800-080 cellular adapter. 4G-LTE service provided by AT&T where available.
Note 2: Requires 1830-185 (manual setup) or 1830-186 (automatic setup) TCP/IP Adapter. 1830-186 requires IM SERVER Client subscription.
Note 3: Requires 1815-5xx wireless adapters – 1000 feet maximum range.
Note 4: Programming via several methods. Internet programming requires IM Server Modem subscription.
- Remote Account Manager and Transaction Analysis software is included with the system.
- Large easy to use A and Z scroll buttons.
- One Touch “CALL” button.
- Built-in single-line LCD directory display.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Interfaces with 2 card readers – expandable to 24 with tracker expansion board(s).
- Live Streaming.
- Live transactions.
- Anti-pass back.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- 31 Security (permission levels)- 29 Programmable (2 fixed levels).
- Database import/export capability.
- LED Lighting illuminates keypad.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- True Full Duplex Communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names.
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 access card codes – dependent on system memory.
- 31 security (permission) levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zones each.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active and trap.
- Elevator control (note 1) for up to 8 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
- Expandable (note 2) to control up to 24 entry points.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form “C” dry contact relays.
- Single-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- Requires touch-tone, loop-start central office phone line.
- Two 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformers supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Dimensions Surface Mount: 13″H x 11.25″W x 4.75″D.
- Dimensions Flush Mount: 13.25″H x 12″W x 3.25″D.
- Dimensions Wall Mount: 15″H x 13.25″W x 3.5″D.
- Stores up to 400 codes, 4 or 5 digit.
- Program from the keypad or from an Android Smartphone with the DKS Manager App.
- Wrong code lockout settable from 3-9 tries and 1-9 minutes.
- Low power mode for solar applications.
- Single Form C dry contact relay.
- Operates on 12 to 24 volt AC or DC power.
- Dimensions: 5.375″H x 4.5″W x 3.687″D.
- Stores up to 1000 4-digit entry codes.
- Six 5-digit entry codes.
- Two Form C dry contact relays.
- Time zone inputs.
- Secondary keypad capability.
- Operates on 16 volt AC power.
- Dimensions: 6.25″H x 5.25″W x 4.375″D.
- Dimensions Flush Mount: 8.375″H x 7.125″W x 4″D.
Contact us for more information about these and other DoorKing systems.
1520 Single Door Controller Deluxe
- Available as a stand-alone card access system or as a wiegand controller (add your own 26-bit wiegand device)
- Internal keypad for easy programming
- Stores up to 1000 card codes, 10 facility codes, 3600 event transaction buffer
- Four time zones, print menu, real-time print mode
- Built-in proximity card reader (available with DK Prox, AWID or HID reader)
- Available as a controller only (add your own 26-bit wiegand device)
- Built-in programming keypad
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Stores up to 1000 card codes
- Transaction buffer stores last 3600 events
- Timed anti-pass back (1-59 minutes)
- Four time zones
- Clock and transaction buffer maintain data for up to 3 days in the event of a power outage
- Print Menu.
- Real time print mode.
- Form “C” dry contact relay
- 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformer supplied.
Doorking Barrier Gates
The 1601 operator is designed for single lane (14 ft. max) vehicular traffic control in high traffic commercial and industrial applications. The 1601 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage. The break-a-way arm is not an option when the 1601 is equipped with the convenience open option.
The 1602 operator is designed for traffic lanes up to 20-feet wide in low use commercial and industrial applications. This operator uses a counter-balanced three-piece wishbone style arm assembly. The 1602 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage.
Doorking Speed Bumps and Traffic Spikes
- Stand-alone Traffic Control Spike Systems
- Surface mount spikes install easily without trenching and double as a speed bump
- Spring loaded surface mount available in 3 foot sections
- Flush Mount below ground assembly available with weighted or spring loaded spikes
Traffic control spikes are ideal for controlling traffic direction and speed through a controlled entry location. Traffic spikes prevent vehicles from proceeding through a traffic lane in the wrong direction by enforcing one-way traffic lanes. Flush mount spikes are available with Spring Retraction or with Weighted Retraction. Speed bumps force drivers to slow down while driving through the controlled entry point. They are also ideal for keeping vehicular traffic at a safe speed while driving over traffic spikes.